Serving Homeowners in PA, NJ, & DE Since 1997
Free Estimates, Always
Fact: Cracks, gaps and leaks in your foundation can make your home unsafe, cause sinking, or destroy your home altogether.
Solution: Restore your home’s original structural integrity, making it safe again for your family.
HOMES IN PA, NJ, & DE ARE HIGHLY SUSCEPTIBLE TO SINKING
In the Eastern PA / New Jersey / Delaware region, most homes are built on several soil layers. Hazardous foundation settlement happens when one of these layers of soil stop supporting the weight of the home. This type of foundation settlement, or sinking, can have dangerous consequences for the homeowner.
THIS PROBLEM GETS WORSE WHEN IT RAINS
Cracks and gaps, no matter how large or small, provide a perfect channel for water to enter. Water can enter multiple ways, too – from rain, to melting snow and high humidity levels. Once water enters your foundation, it can begin deteriorating the structural integrity of it very quickly. And there’s another problem: those cracks and gaps grow larger as water flows through. So even the smallest crack or gap can lead to major foundation and structural repair problems.
INDICATIONS OF STRUCTURAL DAMAGE TO YOUR HOME:
- Cracks in concrete or drywall
- Cracks or gaps around doors and windows
- Leaks in basement or crawl space
- A chimney that leans or tilts
- Windows and doors that jam or stick
BASEMENTS LOVE US CAN SAVE YOUR HOME!
It begins with a 100% free estimate. We will come to inspect your home at a time that is convenient for you. We inspect during the weekdays and weekends, daytime and evening. We will conduct a complete and thorough evaluation of your home, inside and out. We’ll find and identify any cracks, gaps or leaks – even ones that you wouldn’t be able to detect easily. We will then make our recommendations to you in a straightforward, affordable estimate. We don’t pressure you – the choice to how you best protect your home is yours. And should you decide to work with us, you can rest assured that all of our work is covered by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
TWO OF OUR MAIN STRUCTURAL & FOUNDATION PROCESSES
If You Have Cracks Running Horizontally on Your Foundation:
- We install super-strong carbon fiber straps to keep your foundation wall from bowing.
- These carbon fiber straps are up to 12 inches wide and are laid about 4 feet apart along your wall.
- These carbon fiber straps also get installed from the top to the bottom of your wall.
- We then coat the straps with an epoxy which creates a bond as strong as steel.
If You Have Cracks Running Horizontally on Your Cinder Block Foundation:
- We install wall pins inside your wall to keep your foundation wall from bowing.
- These wall pins are reinforced with rebar rods and are laid about 4 feet apart along your wall.
- These wall pins are filled solid with concrete and also get installed from the top to the bottom of your wall.
- We then trowel over the open pockets with a fortified cement mixture.
If You Have Cracks Running Vertically on Your Foundation:
- We apply carbon fiber stitching along all the cracks in your foundation wall.
- This carbon fiber stitching is 3 inches wide and extra durable.
- We coat the stitching with an epoxy, which prevents the cracks from expanding or getting larger.
STRUCTURAL REPAIR METHODS
We are licensed, insured, and certified to perform structural repairs. We fix small to big problems and are more experts at even the biggest jobs such as rebuilding entire foundations. We fix all foundations such as brick, stone, cinder block, and poured concrete. All of our equipment is commercial standard from dump trucks, excavators, and temporary steel supports and jacks.
- Basements Love Us structural technicians are trained and certified. On our staff we have licensed architects and structural engineers who help plan and draw up job scopes according to code.
- All structural work should always be up to code and both the property owner and contractor should always obtain proper permits to do the work. Beware of companies who tell you otherwise!
Choose a method below to learn more:
We are 100% certified in structural repairs. We have the knowledge and ability to convert a crawl space into a basement. Every homeowner always needs extra living/storage space! We can actually take a 3-4 ft crawl space and turn it into a 7-8 ft high basement! In doing a basement conversion we have to take many precautionary measures, including:
- Observe current conditions of foundation and footing.
- We actually start our digging process about a foot or so away from the perimeter (this step stops the current foundation from collapsing).
- When digging is done we install new perimeter footing in front of the 1 ft wide dirt wall we left.
- We then rebuild new foundation wall in front of dirt wall we left all the way up to the bottom of old existing wall.
- Next, we lay a coat of concrete over top of the dirt we left which connects the top of our new wall to the bottom of the existing wall.
- Last, we lay the bottom new concrete floor slab and you have a new basement!
- For smaller areas where you don’t want to lose usable space an additional process would be to underpin your current foundation.
EXTERIOR BASEMENT ENTRANCES, BILCO DOORS, & EGRESS WINDOWS
We can either install bilco door entrances or walk out entrances. We can customize any exterior entrance with any type of finish such as stucco, brick face, or stone face. Our bilco doors come in a variety of different colors. We install concrete steps or wood steps. The interior door at the bottom of the staircase can be almost any material including steel, solid wood, or even a set of french doors.
We are also certified and able to install Egress window systems.
- Egress windows can give a unique look to your basement. These days, Egress windows are actually required if you wish to have your basement converted into a living space that has a bedroom or bathroom. The purpose is to be able to use the Egress windows as a fire escape.
- We offer a variety of different window wells from different colors and textures such as stone look or a brick look.
- All of our windows are heavily insulated and energy efficient.
- Egress window installation is best done by a company with solid structural knowledge. The process involves cutting a hole in the wall of the foundation, and it’s hugely important to not jeopardize the structural integrity of your home. We are structural and architectural experts.
- When cutting holes in foundations, it is a must to always install steel or concrete headers which provide support above the opening. These make up for the concrete or block support that was removed in order to install the unit.
ALL WORK DONE IN-HOUSE, LICENSED & FULLY INSURED
All Basements Love Us technicians are in-house, not outside subcontractors! Plus, we are licensed, certified, and fully insured in PA, NJ, & DE to perform structural and foundation evaluations and repairs. This means that when you call us to inspect your home, you are calling the best experts in the region.